On Monday 08 March 2004 12:14, Patrick Julien wrote: > This is interesting. If I may, a few suggestions. > > I believe the intent here is to set this information so that it is > constant. Consider removing every setter and data from KisImageType. > Yes, I was considering that. The main intention was to get rid of all the enums in kis_global, especially the enums have corresponding methods, like imgTypeBlaFunction()... > Then create a new type that inherits from KisImageType that is basically > exactly what KisImageType is today. > The start of that is KisImageTypeRGBA -- I was hesitating beween having very specialized types (RGBA _and_ RGB), or slightly less specialized types. > The difference is that you are still returning KisImageType from the > mediator, however, you no longer have any setters nor do you have any data, > you are returning a narrow interface. -- Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop