List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Choice of readPixelData in the colour strategies
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () calcifer ! valdyas ! org>
Date:       2004-02-16 20:57:41

Stupid question maybe -- but in the colour strategies we laboriously create a
KisPixelData object only to feed it to KisTileMgr which fills it's data with
data; why don't we use void KisTileMgr::readPixelData(Q_INT32 x1, Q_INT32 y1,
Q_INT32 x2, Q_INT32 y2, QUANTUM *buffer, Q_UINT32 stride) which could work
directly on the m_buf QUANTUM buffer? I don't quite see where we need the
other KisPixelData fields -- but I cannot imagine there isn't a reason for
doing all that work...

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi