List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    includes in header files and forward declarations
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2004-01-19 13:45:57

Patrick,

Do you have any preference -- Is there any rule I should follow in this
regard? E.g., always use forward declarations in header files and put the
include in the implementation? I was just made aware of this from reading
Quanta's HACKING file, which is completely opposite to the Krita hacking
standards in almost every regard :-), and I was wondering what I should do.
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi