On October 28, 2003 05:56 pm, Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > On Tuesday 28 October 2003 23:50, Patrick Julien wrote: > > No, that was not the intent of this flyweight, here, I would not want to > > do this for speed considerations. > > Well, can you imagine me getting confused? I didn't think you'd want what I > just described, but I couldn't put another interpretation upon > 'flyweight'... Yep, absolutely. > > Anyway, I've checked some preliminary attempts (compiles, but isn't used > yet) in. I'm not clear on how you're going to select the right color > strategy instance in KisPainter for compositing, but I guess that'll turn > out all right on the night. don't worry about it, you will see, I wanted to work on this last night but lacked the courage to do so, I will complete the work shortly. Has stated from the CVS commit, this is only the first part of the work. > > Oh, and I am trying to get the Krita section of the koffice website in > shape. Mind if you're listed at least as a contributor? Well, since I basically whip up krita into shape and work on it for months, no, I would not actually mind :) _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop