Consider placing both you CMYK and RGB class inside the cpp file. same thing for the inline operator. Ok, I will get back to you on how the mapping from CMYK to RGB should be done, but unless you're using color profiles, it won't matter. In any case, I need to figure out on how to do the mapping for pre-multiplied alphas. On October 24, 2003 01:11 am, Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > On Friday 24 October 2003 02:01, Patrick Julien wrote: > > Having the header file would be useful too :). > > Oh! Inlcuded the header of the interface... > > > However, I remind you that > > the color strategies we're deemed to be flyweights, you should > > initialized the entire array instead of building it progressively. > > I was rather afraid that an array for a whole colourspace would become very > big -- even if using flyweights (as I understand them). This way you get a > nice speedup anyway. And, more importantly, once that little radio button > for CMYK is selectable, people coding for Krita will _have_ to take care > that they don't blithely assume RGBA -- even if the implementation of CMYK > isn't perfect yet. > > I'm slowly discovering what premultiplied alpha means, too :-). > > >You see, you might > > even optimize this by saving the color array after the first run of the > > application. > > Perhaps something for the future... > > > In other words, the first time you need a translated color, simply > > initialize all the colors. > > > > Yes, CMYKA is perfectly possible. > > > > I don't have the definition of a Color lut either. Anyway, I will wait > > for more code since I don't actually have the code to read :) > > This time, I've added the header, too. _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop