On October 24, 2003 08:56 am, Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Patrick Julien wrote: > > Yes, they do, and littlecms is already a dependency of krita, even if it > > is an indirect one. > > Oh, good -- that means both that I already should have it, and that I can > use it when necessary. Perhaps it would be even better if KoColor would > proxy for LittleCMS, but I'm first going to take a look at their docs. If you go down that route, I personally, did not care since I knew that the planned architecture allowed for this to be added at a later time with minimal effort. > > Not that I want to spend all the time I have on adding a colour model I > have no use for personally -- it's more important, at the moment, that > there is more than one, so I (and anybody else) is forced to take that > flexibility into account. Speaking of which, you forgot about upscale/downscale, this strategy is no longer color channel depth independent. > > I'll probably check the preliminary version in tonight; this weekend is > unfortunately booked full already with guests. Having a life outside of computers is not unfortunate :) _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop