List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Powerpc
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2003-10-14 16:16:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I finally finished compiling Krita on my trusty powerbook (took two whole days
with kdelibs and the rest of koffice), and, yes, there appears to be an
endianness issue with Krita; all test images are shown blueish. (It's not a
kimgio problem, since using the qimage->qpixmap conversion of Qt shows the
same problem, even if it is a lot slower.)

What would be the best way of handling this? Keeping the internal buffer in
platform represenation and making load/save/import/export convert? Or convert
just before painting the image?
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/index2.html