List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    krita - undefined symbols
From:       Michael Thaler <michael.thaler () ph ! tum ! de>
Date:       2003-10-13 16:08:39

Hi,

I just compiled krita from source with Boudewijn's patches and I get
the following error when I start krita:

kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: library=libkritapart:
file=/usr/lib/kde3/libkritapart.la: /usr/lib/kde3/libkritapart.so:
undefined symbol: _ZNK12KisToolPaint9classNameEv

I don't know if this has anything to do with Boudewijn's patches. I
compiled the whole koffice and the other apps work finde.

Does anyone has a clue what is wrong here?

Take care,
Michael
--
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.