List:       kde-kdoc
Subject:    kdoc vs. doxygen
From:       Bernd Fritzke <fritzke () inf ! tu-dresden ! de>
Date:       2000-03-12 22:18:31

Hi,

I am new to the list and currently in the process of deciding whether to
use kdoc
or doxygen for documenting my C++ software. Could someone please point
me to a discussion of the two packages or give me some arguments for
using
kdoc? My *rough* impression is that doxygen currently supports more
commands
but since kdoc is adopted by the KDE team I assume a better availability
and
faster development in the future. Any opinions? No flames please 8v).

Thank you,
Bernd
--
Bernd Fritzke