On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, Richard Dale wrote: [snip] > I have: > > duke 1050% kdoc -v > kdoc: 1.17 (c) Torben Weis, Sirtaj S. Kang > > Oh dear! Are there significant differences - have I worked on the wrong one > then? There are big differences! kdoc 2.0 alpha is a complete rewrite and is available from the CVS kdoc module or from http://www.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~ssk/kde/kdoc/ .. but there is good news. The parser is much easier to work with. OTOH I have no experience with ObjC and have never seen a single line of ObjC code, so I don't know exactly how difficult it will be to add your stuff. The parser works something like this: read a decl: read a line discard if macro, comment or blank read and parse doc comment if /** accumulate end if ; or { identify decl: match decl with various regexps (eg class/struct/function etc) call handler for that decl type if ObjC declarations are also terminated with ; or { it should not be too hard to incorporate them into the parser. -Taj. Sirtaj S. Kang taj@kde.org ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au Univ of Melbourne The "gui" in "Penguin" is pronounced "K-D-E"