List:       kde-kdoc
Subject:    tmpl inheritance
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       1999-07-07 12:48:29

Hi,

Last night I fixed some more stuff, including:

-> Inheritance like this:
	class Kid : virtual private MySpace::Base<int>

should work fine now (eg non-public and template inheritance)

-> Base classes that are not found in the current library (eg, if "Base"
is declared elsewhere in the example above) will be listed in the class
documentation.

-> A lot of the common HTML code has been moved to kdocHTMLutil, for use
in both IDL and C++ documentation. This includes a new page header
generator, which generated output that is a bit ugly and needs some work.

-> Added Marcin's new latex output generator, but this may not work yet
since I haven't yet updated it for the new inheritance ast nodes; likewise
for the texinfo generator.

Please test if you can. Namespaces are the next step.

I am looking at adding a cpp pass option to the parser to get rid of
extraneous junk in the code (eg the EXPORT stuff found in Windows code),
but this is a bit tricky (it may expand stuff that you don't want it to).

I'm getting back into kdoc development in a big way from next week (this
week is taken up by CALU). I'm looking forward to it.

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Univ of Melbourne
			"I'm a commercial operating system."