List:       kde-kdoc
Subject:    new stuff (Re: Bug with operator methods link names)
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       1999-04-14 7:45:56

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, Marcin Kasperski wrote:
[snip]
> Taking Sirtaj's advice I made quick and dirty patch modifying
> kdocCxxHTML.pm method printMemberName:
>
> -		print CLASS "<A NAME=", $ref, "></A>";
> +		print CLASS "<A NAME=", esc($ref), "></A>";

Thanks Marcin :) It seems we will need an encode() method along with esc()
for URLs.

Here is the CVS log for today's snapshot. I am still looking for a way to
make a regular ChangeLog available.

Removed stripPath (use basename).
Removed / from installation manpath.
Strip path from $0 printing.
Added all BODY colour tags to HTML output.
Added Generator Meta to HTML pages.
Fixed missing rootnode in {Tmpl} textRef call (CxxHTML).
Do not add Source property to forward declaration.
Updated TODO list.
Bumped version.

(qt2kdoc)
Added compression.