List:       kde-kdoc
Subject:    Some unidentified declarations
From:       Marcin Kasperski <Marcin.Kasperski () softax ! com ! pl>
Date:       1999-04-13 13:06:03

Below I present some declarations which caused kdoc to tell me
"Unidentified decl" (I attempted to choose "one of a category"). I
think, that is the matter of some regexp tuning (together with
inheriting from templates I have written about earlier).

// Some class static attributes
static map<const void *, string> *m_keptPointers;
static vector<CRtrChannel*> m_wakeupChannels;

// Normal attributes
char bufferId[CRTR_BUFFERIDLEN + 1];
map<string, string> m_activeFaults;
vector< pair<string, string> > dbFields;

// Normal attribute (this one AFAIR author warned)
long m_sec, m_usec;

// Friends
friend class vector<CRtrChannel*>;
friend class vector<CRtrMessage>;

-- Marcin Kasperski     Marcin.Kasperski<at>softax.com.pl
--                      marckasp<at>friko6.onet.pl
-- Moje poglądy są moimi poglądami, nikogo poza mną nie reprezentują.
-- (My opinions are just my opinions.)