List:       kde-kdoc
Subject:    Re: Multiple libraries (am I to put all of them to the single directory ?)
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       1999-04-13 6:49:59

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Marcin Kasperski wrote:
[snip]
> I employ the following hierarchy:
>
> MY_PROJECT/MY_LIB1/.. source files
> MY_PROJECT/MY_LIB1/DEBUG/...debug obj's and executables or so's
> MY_PROJECT/MY_LIB1/RELEASE/... release obj's and exec's or libraries
> MY_PROJECT/MY_LIB1/GENDOC/.. documentation generated by kdoc
> MY_PROJECT/MY_LIB2/ ... as MY_LIB1
> MY_PROJECT/MY_PROG1/ ... as MY_LIB1
>
> I used to keep kdoc library files inside GENDOC subdir of corresponding
> library directory. Now I decided to look at cross-referecing and found
> that it seems impossible to inform kdoc, that it can look for libraries
> in different directory than it just now stores them.
>
> Is it possible to cross-reference library placed in different directory
> than I want to put just generating library ?

Yes, KDOC only supports one "index file repository" at a time, and you can
override it with the -L option. Is this what you mean? If so, I'm
accepting patches. ;)

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
School of Physics    Univ of Melbourne   Less hype. More code. KDE.