List:       kde-kdoc
Subject:    Re: Things not working in kdoc1 kdocLyx.pm
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       1999-03-26 17:43:50

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, Gerald Guglielmo wrote:
[snip]
> 1) @exepction
>    This does not seem to be parsed correctly as the html version also
> does not seem to handle it properly. If you say
> * @expection errorOne some text
> * @expection errorTwo some text
>
> you end up seeing "errorOneerrorTwo".

@exception, @throws and @raises are supported by kdoc 2 (they are all
synonyms. I am not sure how javadoc treats these; I am just treating them
the same as text (ie not like param).

[snip]
> As an aside, I am interested to see when the kdoc2 tex output module is
> ready. Since the kdocLyx.pm module was modeled after kdocTeX.pm module,
> I am interested in seeing that before I attempt to write the kdocLyx.pm
> module for kdoc2.

This would be great. I have already hooked up kdoctexi.pm, it can be
invoked with --texinfo or -X. It seems to work well and it is very similar
to the TeX stuff, so you may want to take a look at that. I will try to
update kdocTeX over the weekend. I did not at all like the old TeX output
so it may take some time while I tweak it.

Does anyone want to write code to integrate the lxr tool? :)

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
School of Physics    Univ of Melbourne   Less hype. More code. KDE.