List:       kde-kdoc
Subject:    Re: kdesdk-990107
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       1999-01-12 11:19:37

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
[snip]
> I wanted to install kdedoc from kdesdk-990107, but there was no configure file
> in the kdedoc subdirectory.
>
> I was running autoconf to get one, but

Hi Rainer,

It looks like Coolo changed kdoc to use automake. You'll want to install
that on your system. You'll find that in the same place you found
autoconf.

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
School of Physics    Univ of Melbourne   KDE: The Desktop sans Toga