List:       kde-kdoc
Subject:    Re: Progress report (Re: arrays in kdoc)
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       1998-12-18 6:58:22

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
[snip]
> Oh, so many...

:) It turns out that there were more than I expected. Glad you see you
here, Bernd.

> not something people are likely to search for it. It would be very
> nice to have .deb and .rpm packages kdelibs-devel with the docs
> in HTML format. This would require a test for kdoc in configure
> and some modifications in the packaging specifications.

Somebody submitted a script to kde-devel that does this. I guess it could
become a part of the kdesdk package (which includes kdoc). I don't believe
anyone is making debs or rpms of this right now, though.

> BTW: In his .idl files, Torben has written some kdoc-like documentation.
> I think it wouldn't be difficult to extend kdoc so it actually
> understands the additional keywords.

teaser: this is something I have promised Torben for kdoc II.

btw, I am a few days away from having something to show. Damn christmas,
gets in the way of recreational programming. ;)

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
School of Physics    Univ of Melbourne   KDE: The Desktop sans Toga