List:       kdevelop
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: KDK 1.1final released
From:       "W. Tasin" <tasin () e-technik ! fh-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2000-02-27 20:35:56

Hi all,

after releasing KDevelop 1.1, we are proud to announce also the KDE
Development Kit 1.1 (aka KDK 1.1).
The tarball's name is kdk-1.1.tar.gz.

This compilation of KDE development packages goes to its second round.
It can be obtained at the "Download" section on our website at
http://www.kdevelop.org.
So have a look at it!

Now you can find the following versions and packages in it:

--- KDE APPLICATION PACKAGES ---

KDevelop 1.1 -- The KDevelop Team
<kdevelop-team@barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de>
(the well known KDE-IDE :-))

KDbg 1.0.2 -- Johannes Sixt <Johannes.Sixt@telecom.at>
(the KDE debugger frontend)

Cervisia 0.5.0 -- Bernd Gehrmann <bernd@physik.hu-berlin.de>
(CVS frontend for KDE)

KTranslator 0.6.1 -- Andrea Rizzi <rizzi@kde.org>
(management tool for KDE translation files)

--- COMMANDLINE PACKAGES ---

KDE Sgml Tool 0.5 -- Bernd J. Wuebben <wuebben@kde.org> / Panayotis
Vryonis <vrypan@hol.gr>
(for generation of online documentation)

KDoc 2.0a35 (cvs snapshot) -- Sirtaj Singh Kang <taj@kde.org>
(for generation of API documentation of your project)

--- DOCUMENTATION PACKAGES ---
(compiled by The KDevelop Team
<kdevelop-team@barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de>):

kdelibdocs_kdoc2 1.1 -- KDE Team
(the KDE 1.1.2 library documentation, for usage with KDoc 2.0a35)

c_cpp_documentation 1.0 -- Martin Leslie
(a C/C++ language reference)

These documentation packages can also be obtained as they are on our
web-site.

Thanks to all maintainers for their great work, which made KDK 1.1
possible.
Enjoy also this compilation!

Walter Tasin
On behalf of The KDevelop Team

--
oohhh sveglia.... il mondo e' ammalato, ma x colpa di chi.........
(Zucchero)