List:       kde-kant
Subject:    [Kde-kant] Fwd: kwrite zoom option versus font size
From:       Christoph Cullmann <crossfire () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2001-06-14 12:19:53

Subject: kwrite zoom option versus font size
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:47:11 +0200
From: Ferdinand Gassauer <gassauer@kde.org>
To: cullmann@kde.org

Hi!
Sorry to contact you directly. but bug (wish) report with konqueror does not
work currently.
but again I run into the problem that I had increased the standard font size
here in the office to 14 ( to make the text readable on my vnc 800x600
display) - when printing I obviously got huge characters and line sizes well
beyond the rigth margin.
So what I'd like to suggest to introduce (for KDE 2.2) a view zooming
independant from the character size as we know it from kword and konqueror
--
cu
ferdinand