List:       kde-kant
Subject:    [Kde-kant] Hi all KWrite and Kant developer !
From:       Cullmann Christoph <crossfire () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2001-03-11 21:21:00

Hi all,
I have merged the kwrite stuff now finally into kant !
KWrite = KantView
KWriteDoc = KantDocument

All other files are copied to the kant dirs, only changed name, like
highligh.cpp -> kanthighligh.cpp.

Please don't edit the files in kant/kwrite, only work on the kant files !
At the moment I am working on a KPart using the KantView and KantDocument
stuff in kant/part.
If the part works (it works at the moment, but has no actions and crashs on
shutdown) it may be the time to drop old kwrite stuff.

Any comment, ideas, proposals or other things ?

cu
Christoph