List:       kde-kant
Subject:    [Kde-kant] sessoion config
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2001-03-08 20:57:18

Hi,
I finally got restoring views working quite nicely.
There is an option in the config dialog, defaults to true.

Notice that theese changes so far is only in HEAD branch.

Bookmarks are remembered for the first instance of a document, but they
probably dosen't get copied to following instances.

This will be fixed when in the qt3text branch later.

Please let me know if there is any problems.

Unless suveire bugs are discovered, I plan to do nothing more with this
before we get to merge qt3text with the head branch.

-anders
--
The web is full of <things>: this was sent to me by a friend;-)
http://user.tninet.se/~prv247p/hatt/hatten.swf