List:       kde-kant
Subject:    Re: Document naming with the new loading scheme
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () jowenn ! at>
Date:       2002-08-02 15:06:06

Hi

On Friday 02 August 2002 09:30, Anders Lund wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since jowenn changed the loading of files, the document naming does not
> work for files with equal names.
>
> Earlier, if I had two "Makefile.am"'s open, the second one would have it's
> name prepended "<2>" etc.
>
> I did introduce that behaviour, and I liked it and now I miss it. So I
> suggest that we make it work like that again. Maybe using parens instead of
> angle brackets, so the file above would be "Makefile.am (2)"
>
> Any objections?
>
> -anders

I'm sorry if I broke something, but I don't have any time to fix it. At least
till next Thursday. I've to port a BOA based application to POA (Java/CORBA)
for a lab, and I still have no clue how to solve that problem.

Please look into the docmanager and there especially into the openURL method
and fix the problem.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger