List:       kde-kant
Subject:    Bug
From:       Keith Pettit <kpettit () drgutah ! org>
Date:       2002-05-08 19:50:31

When you copy text from Konqueror to kate code gets messed up.

For example I've been copying and pasting code from phpbuilder.com when I
paste it into Kate it all looks fine, but to try and run the code it dosen't
work becuse it use "|" for spaces or tabs.  There is no way I can see those
invisible spaces/tabs in Kate so I have to go in with VI and pull them out.

Thanks for all the hard work...

Keith