List:       kde-kant
Subject:    Indent script
From:       Josef Spillner <dr_maux () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2002-04-28 18:26:05

Attached are the fixed version of the "tolower" script (the extra quotes are
necessary to prevent bogus commands; I got a ls / back into my text ;), and a
new script which properly indents all source, if this is of use for somebody.

Josef

--
The MindX Open Source Project: Fighting proprietary games
GGZ now! - The GGZ Gaming Zone: http://ggz.sourceforge.net

#!/bin/bash
# $1 will contain the correct dcop application that we are looking for.

# get code from the main application
DATAIN=`dcop $1 EditInterface#1 text`

# pretty indentation
DATAOUT=`echo "$DATAIN" | indent -st`

# pass all data back to the main app
dcop $1 EditInterface#1 setText "$DATAOUT"

["tolower.sh" (application/x-shellscript)]

#!/bin/bash
# $1 will contain the correct dcop application that we are looking for.

# get code from the main application
DATAIN=`dcop $1 EditInterface#1 text`
# convert the text to all lowercase
DATAOUT=`echo "$DATAIN" | tr "A-Z" "a-z"`
dcop $1 EditInterface#1 setText "$DATAOUT"