List:       kde-kant
Subject:    Re: Kate Part state ;)
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2002-04-08 3:01:36

On Sunday 07 April 2002 17:19, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> - normal editing "mostly" working (sometimes laggy, perhaps sometimes
> missing redraws :(

Hi Christoph,

Just out of curiosity, do you know what is causing the lag?  In large files on
my machine, it can get up to around a second near the bottom.  I think it's
not so pronounced at the top, but I could be mistaken.  My uneducated guess
has been that it's related to syntax highlighting.

Cheers,
Ellis