List:       kde-kant
Subject:    [Kde-kant] Please be carefull, when using kate (CVS - HEAD) during the next days
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2001-10-25 21:29:23

Hi

I'm redesiging some parts of KWrite/Kate 's highlighting things, to allow not
only linear context switches, but also some kind of stack behaviour and
contexts within contexts.

When I'm finished, it will finally be possible to highlight eg
#if 0
#if blah
#endif
#endif

correclty.

I'm trying to finish my work asap and always keep a "working" version in CVS ,
but during this restructuring it might happen, that the highlighting will not
work completely or there could be some other unpredictable problems. So
please be carefull, when you use Kate/KWrite within the next 2 (?) days.

Code folding will be a post KDE3.0 feature, because I don't think I can get it
somehow working till the feature freeze on November 2nd.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger