List:       kde-kant
Subject:    Re: [Kde-kant] Little example for UniCode
From:       Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2001-10-14 17:47:27

On Sunday 14 October 2001 12:02, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
|   Hi,
|   I just closed all UniCode bug reports.
|   In KDE 3 it will work !!

Hi,

any chance to backport changes to KDE 2_2 branch?
major Linus distributions just released KDE 2.2.1, and they update their
dev. versions from 2_2 branch (like Mandrake Cooker, for example)
As KDE3 around 5 months from now, you can get a lot of new *Unicode not
supported* reports if updated kate is not in KDE 2.2.2

|   Screenshot:
|   http://kate.sourceforge.net/screenshots.php

Cool, thanks!
I just wondering: you selected unicode.html on sidebar. Do you use some kind
of preview plugin for kate?
When I open HTML in Kate/KWrite, I see just HTML code, not rendered result.

|   Look at the screenshot on top ;)
|   (Kate opening a UniCode file )
|
|   cu
|   Christoph