List:       kde-kant
Subject:    Re: [Kde-kant] attached: find-in-files dialog code/patch
From:       jowenn () bigfoot ! com
Date:       2001-10-05 23:14:31

Hi

It looks nice, only the <bold> tags in the tooltips don't work (at leas with
QT 3 Beta 6), I think they should be replaced by <B>.

I think it is a nice feature, but in my opinion it should be implemented as a
plugin. You can look at the plugins in kdeaddons, to see how this is done.
In kdebase there should only be the minimal core functionality, to keep it's
download size small.
If you have made a plugin out of it, I'll add it into the CVS.

> 3. from the mainwindow/ directory, run "moc grepdialog.h -o
> grepdialog.moc". Could someone please tell me how to add this to the
> makefiles directly?

You must only add the header file to the Makefile.am and include the .moc file
in the cpp file. During the next run of make -f Makefile.cvs and configure
the rest should be done automatically.

Kind regards
Joseph
Wenninger