List:       kde-kant
Subject:    [Kde-kant] Buy Now Before This Information is Banned!!
From:       k2y7S3vbk () bigfoot ! com
Date:       2001-07-29 8:50:10

Educate yourself about everything you ever wanted to know !!!

1. Satellite TV/RCA Dish Descrambler

Our unique, complete plans for building your own home satellite TV descrambler. For \
access to a clear reception of pay TV signals on your home satellite dish! It does \
not require any additional equipment! Complete PC board template & instructions! This \
also includes a manual for accessing the RCA/DSS satellite dish to receive free pay \
channels. All the latest information for doing it right.

2. X-Ray Envelope Spray

Have you ever wanted to read the contents of an envelope without opening it? Many \
government and other organizations use what is known as X-Ray Envelope Spray to do \
this! An envelope is sprayed with this secret chemical and it becomes translucent for \
a short period of time, which allows the contents to be read without opening. Private \
supply houses sell small cans of this aerosol spray for up to $50 a can! The spray is \
actually a commonly available item found in major grocery and discount stores. No \
modification of the spray is needed, as it is ready to use as X-Ray Envelope Spray \
and sells for about $1.99 in retail stores!

3. How to Find Anyone and Obtain Unlisted Phone Numbers

Tired of getting the wrong number? Stop looking! We can help! We'll show you how to \
get the unlisted phone number of anyone. No one can hide now! Simple. Skip tracers \
use these tricks. We also include everything you need to know about finding missing \
people or loved ones from the comfort of your home. Why pay money when you can do it \
yourself?

4. Radar Zapper

This simply technique converts existing radar detectors into a device that will jam \
police radar. This device sends false readings back to the police radar! Works on \
virtually all detectors and easy to use!

5. Untraceable E-Mail

How to send totally anonymous and untraceable E-mail. We're not talking about those \
generic Yahoo! Accounts -- this is the real McCoy, anonymous email. Everything \
explained. Absolutely untraceable.

6. Underground Guide to Utility Meters

The illustrated guide to gas, water & electric meters! We show you in detail methods \
many people use to stop, slow down, even reverse all three types! This underground \
manual is one of our most popular items! Complete illustrated techniques and easy to \
do. Shows how to defeat all major brands & models of gas, water & electric meters.

7. Scan-Tron Genius

Here at last!! This very controversial report describes in detail how any student can \
easily defeat Scan-Tron test readers to pass a test even though he does not know the \
answer! This simple method will fool the scan reader into thinking you answered \
correctly! No tools needed. Completely tested. You won't believe how simple this \
method is!

8. Bad Credit Cleaning Manual

Simple ways to restore your bad credit rating to A++. Don't pay a credit counselor \
good money to do what you can do yourself. Many methods presented here - some legal & \
some "not so legal". Wipe your slate clean from your own home. Get a fresh start.

9. Pass Drug Tests

Don't use of drugs! However, many innocent people are victims of drug testing. Some \
over the counter medicine can trigger false results & cost you your job. Proven \
methods to beat drug tests. We show you how to build a simple device that can fool \
the best! Protect yourself & your job, even if you don't use drugs.

10.Cable TV Decoders

How to get cable TV and turn your converter box into "full service" mode. This is the \
latest and best way to gain access. Also, how to build your own "snooper stopper" for \
pennies. Prevents cable companies from spying on you.

11. Free Long Distance

You can make long distance calls to other countries at no cost! The information in \
these reports explains everything you need to call other countries! Country codes, \
city codes, overseas sender codes! Call England, Germany, the UK, practically \
anywhere!

12. Dissolving Checks

We show you in detail the "insufficient funds" checks scam used by people to obtain \
goods & cash without having any money in the account. Many people do not even use \
false ID's in pulling this scam off. Complete detailed instructions plus rare \
information on the famous "dissolving" checks. These checks "dissolve" after being \
chemically coated & deposited in the bank leaving no trace of the writer or account \
number. Not for illegal purposes. See how others do it.

13. Outsmart Lie Detector Tests

Hundreds of thousands of people in this country are wrongfully fired or not hired \
simply because they did not pass the lie detector test even though they've done \
nothing wrong! Read drugless methods to help pass whether you are lying or not! A \
valuable tool for any job seeker. Don't be harassed by your employer ever again. \
Tested and proven.

14. Lock-picks & Lock-picking.

 Why buy expensive lock-picks & pay for rip-off mail order locksmith courses? We'll \
show you how to make your own professional lock-picks. Exact detailed drawings & \
construction techniques! This is perhaps the easiest to understand course ever \
published on this hush-hush subject. You won't believe how easy it is to make these \
tools! We also show you how a basic lock works & how they are picked. This \
publication is complete with detailed drawings & illustrations.

15. Guaranteed Unsecured Credit Cards up to $50,000 Regardless of Bad Credit.

We can show you how and where you can obtain unsecured Gold and Platinum credit cards \
with credits limits up to $50,000 per card!  Regardless of your past credit history! \
You are guaranteed to receive at least 2 unsecured credit cards of up to $20,000 \
through our exclusive list. The secret to getting the credit you deserve is knowing \
how and where to look!

* No credit checks! No employment check!
* No credit turndowns! No credit, Bad credit!
* Some with as low as 0% APR for the life of the card!
* Guaranteed approval!

ALL IN ONE!!! PREVIOUSLY SOLD FOR HUNDREDS!!! ORDER NOW!!!

That's 15 products, all for just $19.95 [shipping & handling included].

We accept cash, personal checks, money orders and cashiers checks. You must include a \

Primary and secondary E-mail address, as we will be emailing you all the reports as \
soon as your payment is received.

Print the following form & mail it to:

Info 4 Edu Only
1300 N. Cahuenga Blvd # 362
Los Angeles, CA 90028

Please Print Clearly

Name: _________________________________________________

Primary Email Address: ___________________________________

Secondary Email Address: _________________________________

Make your check payable to: Info 4 Edu Only

DISCLAIMER: Please note that this information is being provided for educational \
purposes only. The information itself is legal, while the usage of such information \
may be illegal. We do not advocate unauthorized use or theft of any services. If in \
                doubt, check your local laws and act accordingly.
NOTE: All of the publications are Copyright 2001 by Info 4 Edu Only. We aggressively \
protect our copyrights and will seek prosecution of any website, web-master, web \
hosting service or anyone else that is in violation of US & International Copyright \
Laws.

To be opt out from our future mailing please email optmeoutnow@aol.com with the word \
remove in the subject line