List:       kde-kamoso
Subject:    [Kamoso]  Kamoso test
From:       Sylvain ZUCCA <sylvainsjc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-10 22:36:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I use Linux Mint 9 Kde Editon (Kde 4.4.5)

I'm testing the version 1.0.5 available in the Ubuntu Lucid repository

It work well and this application should be better known for Kde users

I have two problems :

- There is a crash when I close the application (every time)
- The Facebook export open my facebook page and create a "Kamoso" folder but
there has never downloaded images in it.

How can I try newer version ? I downloaded the git version in
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/multimedia/kamoso/repository

Can you tell me the way to compile it ?