List:       kde-kafka
Subject:    Re: Stepping down as maintainer
From:       jowenn () kde ! org
Date:       2001-06-02 16:49:30

> thank you for starting it anyway :o)
>
> > thank you! i'm happy to overtake this role.
> > I have some questions, to all others on this
list...
> > Kafka won't do any steps forward anymore if
we don't get enough devs
> > atm, we have
> > 1. Emmanuel (i hope so)
>
> yes i am here. i was busy this week
(moving/exams). and tuesday i start an
> internship, normally but i still expect to
work on the project.

> > 2. me
> > We need at least 5 active commiters!
> >
> > Anyone able to help?

I haven't commited anything yet to kafka, but
I'd like to contribute. My only problem is I
have to do some other things first (quite a lot
exams, which I don't want to delay any longer,
and some work on other KDE projects, which will
be in kde 2.2).

I'd like to work on kafka, not only being a
silent listener on the list, but don't expect to
see anything from me, before first of july.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger