List:       kde-kafka
Subject:    Re: Stepping down as maintainer
From:       Nikolas Zimmermann <wildfox () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-02 6:20:16

On Saturday 02 June 2001 06:00, Jono Bacon wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> With some regret, I am going to have to step down as Kafka maintainer, as I
> have other KDE related work that needs my attention.
oh :(

> It has been a pleasure to get the project on its feet, but I don't  feel I
> can give it the attention it rightly deserves, and I feel the incredibly
> talented Mr Zimmerman can take my place and give Kafka what it needs. If
> you are interested in this role Niko, feel free to take it.
thank you! i'm happy to overtake this role.
I have some questions, to all others on this list...
Kafka won't do any steps forward anymore if we don't get enough devs
atm, we have
1. Emmanuel (i hope so)
2. me
We need at least 5 active commiters!

Anyone able to help?

Thank you all in advance
Thank you Jono
have a good time

Bye
 Bye
  Niko

> I am proud of what I have acheived with Kafka, and I look forward to
> experiencing it's bright future on a lesser involved level.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> 	Jono

Nikolas Zimmermann
wildfox@kde.org