List:       kde-kafka
Subject:    Stepping down as maintainer
From:       Jono Bacon <f9808590 () wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-06-02 1:41:46

Hello all,

With some regret, I am going to have to step down as Kafka maintainer, as I
have other KDE related work that needs my attention.

It has been a pleasure to get the project on its feet, but I don't  feel I
can give it the attention it rightly deserves, and I feel the incredibly
talented Mr Zimmerman can take my place and give Kafka what it needs. If you
are interested in this role Niko, feel free to take it.

I am proud of what I have acheived with Kafka, and I look forward to
experiencing it's bright future on a lesser involved level.

Kind Regards

	Jono