List:       kde-kafka
Subject:    Kafka Website
From:       Jono Bacon <f9808590 () wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-03-02 17:24:38

Hello all,

I have put the kafka website in the CVS in www/kafka, and I have set up a
cronjob on max to update the site every 6 hours. If we need a more frequent or
less frequent update, I can adjust it. I not sure if it works yet. :-P

The kafka site can be accessed at http://devel-home.kde.org/~kafka/ and I have
emailed Martin Konold about pointing http://kafka.kde.org/ to it, but he is
away on holiday at the moment. When he comes back this should be set up.

Anyone can update and change the site, and let's all take the responsibilty to
keep it current.

Regards,

         Jono