List:       kde-kafka
Subject:    Re: Big commit
From:       Thomas <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2001-01-12 13:19:56

I certainly don't want to interfere, but I have this idea about committing stuff.

Most of the time seperate people will be working on seperate parts of the sources.
Committing will probably not really change to much for the other parties, except
that it will add functionality.

The functionality can be unwanted by other parties, so you post a message
what you did and how it works. Always nice to see feedback about something you
made ;)
You can commit right away (unless you break something offcourse) simply because
that is the best way to view what someone did. Due to the nature of CVS you
can always revert to an earlier version and undo what someone committed if it
poses a problem.

I hate to see people wait for permission to commit...

It also means you don't have to post a picture to the list ;)

ps. why is your panel (the extra window, including the logo) full with stuff,
and mine completely empty ?? ;)