List:       kde-kafka
Subject:    Plans
From:       Jono Bacon <f9808590 () wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-01-10 15:49:21

Hello all,

As you may know, I have had a lot of Uni work recently which has taken my
time away from Kafka. I am happy to announce that my last assignment is in
next week on Thursday, and after that I will be free for the next three weeks
with no Uni commitments.

I know WildFox has been working hard on Kafka while Stephen and myself have
been away, and I know I for sure have lost track of the codebase.

What I would like to suggest is an IRC meeting on the Friday of next week to
sort out where we are going to go with Kafka, and for myself and any others
to ask WildFox on the code he has implemented for the new features.

I will also be updating the website next week with some new screenshots and
news to keep people updated.

Regards,

	Jono

--