List:       kde-kafka
Subject:    Re: Plugin System
From:       "Stephan Heigl" <stephan () eisscholle ! de>
Date:       2000-12-29 7:26:35

Hi girls,

does the current plugin system require the whole bunch of kafka headers to
compile properly?
i thought about this topic some time ago and perhaps we should just bundle
all header f iles in a kafka sdk package.
The other idea is to provide only a small plugin api for the plugins,
restricted, not very nice.

regards,
i'll be back in 2001

stephan