List:       kde-kafka
Subject:    Re: Current Status
From:       Stephan Heigl <stephan () eisscholle ! de>
Date:       2000-12-19 18:37:28

first of all i wish you nice christmas-holidays and a lots of gifts.

Well, as already said to jono. I'll be out on the snow during the holidays.

Concerning kafka, if its possible to fix the crash in the image
control+editobject and get it working we should try to implement the other
html stuff the same way. But first this bug must be hunted down and fixed.

things to do:
* make a widget for the control with nice decoration (isn't controlled by the
window manager, so it has to handle move, resize etc action itself. )
* text formatting
* other HTML elements
* icons, toolbars to insert elements
* ...