List:       kde-kafka
Subject:    UML and GUI Design
From:       Jono Bacon <f9808590 () wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2000-12-13 4:34:42

Stephen,

I havent had long to work on the UML, so I put it in the CVS so you can make
any ammendments that you wish. I have also designed the KafkaEditTextControl
QWidget in Qt Designer, and updated the Makefile.am. The files are commited
although the QWidget is not implemented yet as I did not have time. I will
try to do this tomorrow night.

By the way, we have out first bug at bugs.kde.org. :-) I edited Maintainers
in the bugs module and put my name down as the maintainer, although I may
change this to the list so bugs get send to the mailing list.

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - [vmlinuz] - jono@kde.org
KDE/Qt Developer - Kafka Maintainer