List:       kde-kafka
Subject:    Apologies
From:       Jono Bacon <f9808590 () wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2000-11-01 21:19:38

Hello all,

I apologise for not making the meeting. Unfortunatly my boss called me over as
a number of servers went down and *had* to be fixed tonight. This happened at
about 6.45pm, and there was *no* way I could get out of it. I hope you can
understand my situation.

Apologies for all those who came, and I will catch up on what was said and
schedule a new meeting soon (with my phone turned off ;-) ).

	Jono