List:       kde-kafka
Subject:    Re: KDevelop
From:       Jono Bacon <f9808590 () wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2000-10-22 18:22:05

On Sunday 22 October 2000 17:58, you wrote:
> On Sunday 22 October 2000 23:22, Jono Bacon wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Does anyone here have any experience hacking KDevelop kdeprj files so we
> > can get the CVS version of Kafka loaded into KDevelop. I and I a few
> > other developers use KDevelop and if we can develop Kafka within KDevelop
> > it would be a bonus.
> >
> > This should not affect developers who don't use KDevelop also.
> >
> > 	Jono
>
> is the CVS Version of Kdevelop really stable? Or do you use the "old" one?

I am using the old 1.1 version of KDevelop. It lets you build KDE2 software
with it, and the CVS copy was not stable the last time I used it.

I am in the process of hand hacking the KDevelop configuration file for
Kafka. I created a normal project, and I think I pretty much figured out the
layout of the file. when I have finished editing it  I will test it, and so
long as it doesn't blow anything up, commit it.

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - jono@kde.org
KDE/Qt Developer - Founder of Linux UK