List:       kde-kafka
Subject:    Internet listing
From:       "Nicole Anderson" <nicoleanderson () indiatimes ! com>
Date:       2002-10-21 23:25:31

I did an internet search for people involved with economics issues and found you \
listed.  I wanted to find out if there could be a possible fit between the both of \
us.

I am with the Grant Alliance.  The Grant Alliance offers many exciting programs for \
nonprofits and ministries.  The programs are designed to fit your organizational \
needs.  Visit our website to learn about these features:

- Nonprofit Incorporations: $185 a month.
- Research: $200 for unlimited grant prospects
- Proposal Preparation: $400 for twelve grant proposals
- Business Plan Preparation: as low as $210 a month
- Program Plans for new nonprofits or social service agencies: call for a price quote

We will begin offering affordable fundraising campaigns!  Call to get more details.  \
Please view our advertising website at http://www.kiwitown.com/sites/funding to find \
out more.

Grant Alliance
866-282-1057 toll-free
240-282-6258
nicoleanderson@indiatimes.com

P.S. - If I reached you by mistake or if you do not want me to contact you further, \
my apologies.  Please reply to this email with the word "remove" in the subject line \
and you will not be contacted further.