List:       kde-kafka
Subject:    Kafka?
From:       David Findlay <david_j_findlay () yahoo ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-09-30 2:20:59

Just wondering how things are going with this project. I'm a web designer as
my current job. I'm not that good at programming for KDE, but I know a bit of
C++. Looks like a cool project, and something I've been looking for for a
while. I can help you guys test this stuff, as an "educated" tester sorta
thing, and help find bugs if you like.

I've seen stuff in your mailing list archives about this project being dead.
I certainly hope not, and I'd like to help out where I can. I'm a little busy
in the next couple of months, but after then I can probably try and help
coding too. Thanks,

David

P.S. Please CC your response to me as I am not on the list.