List:       kde-java
Subject:    [Kde-java] Disabling kjs and kjava
From:       Mr E_T <troll () arach ! net ! au>
Date:       2005-11-04 12:21:10

Is it possible to disable kjs and kjava and use appletviewer and java directly ?

I am behind a firewall and need to use jdk-1.5 because of the https proxy capability.
But the kjava is interfering with the java protocols.

If I run javaws from firefox the site works perfectly. - but it does not add all the extra kde stuff.

It is beginning to get to the point where I want to get rid of konqueror and use firefox instead.
--
regs MR E_T