List:       kde-java
Subject:    [Kde-java] Re: GCJ and qtjava/kdejava
From:       Adam Dingle <adam () medovina ! org>
Date:       2002-03-12 4:40:26

RIchard Dale wrote:
>The bindings have JNI local leaks - I fixed quite a few leaks in the
> Qt 3 HEAD branch - so there may be excessive local references at the
> top level in QApplication.exec().

Richard, thanks for pointing this out - I think this may have something to do
with the problems I experienced with gcj 3.1.  By the way, are you planning
to post these leak fixes to the KDE 2 branch as well?  If so, that would be
helpful for those of us like me who are still developing for KDE 2.2.  But if
not, maybe I can dig around in the KDE 3 CVS tree and try to find your fixes.

adam