List:       kde-imaging
Subject:    Re: [Kde-imaging] Coverty Reports traces...
From:       Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-30 14:33:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

About kipi-plugins reports, i sorted all traces by tools, for a better
analyse by developers :

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/digikam-software-compilation/repository/revis \
ions/master/changes/project/reports/kipiplugins-3.0.0-0.14.rc.fc19.CovertyReport.log

It will be nice if each assigned tool will be review before 3.0.0 final
release planed on 6 February.

We have important trace about :

- DLNA export,
- RajceExport,
- VKontakteExport
- PrintImages
- ImgurExport
- PiwigoExport
- PhotoLayoutEditor
- VideoSlideshow
- RemoveRedEyes
- ExpoBlending
- FlickrExport

I can personalty manage RawConverter, DNGConverter, and all other few tools
reports, but i cannot do at all...

Please review code. Thanks in advance for your help.

Gilles