List:       kde-imaging
Subject:    Re: [Kde-imaging] KIPI::ImageCollection and
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-05-22 7:58:31

Op Monday 22 May 2006 09:09, schreef Angelo Naselli:> Alle 00:36, lunedì 22 maggio \
2006, Colin Guthrie ha scritto:> > Angelo Naselli wrote:> > > the thing i ask for by \
now is not to break things.> > > I din't post anything yet because next week I'll be \
out for a couple of> > > days and I cannot be very present because I'll have to \
prepare> > > the event. Anyway I'd like to have an rc3 in june (so stay tuned I'll \
rc3? I would just release it. If there are bugs we do a new release.
> > > be back with my bko reports :) ) and if the feedbacks> > > (bko first of all) \
> > > are good, to close the release before> > > the end of the Summer. After that \
> > > there are a lot of devels ready> > > to change/break libkipi.> >> > Cool! \
> > > Asside from the fact that nothing will happen in the short term, I> > may start \
> > > to play around with this. Is my general suggestion/grasp of> > the \
> > > setAttributes calls correct? And in theory, is it OK to go into> > libkipi? If \
> > > so I'll maybe make some patches for my own use and ready to> > commit when the \
> > > time comes.
I'm not at home at the libkipi code. I guess Vardmann is the man to ask as he has \
studied it recently. Or Gilles maybe. Toma