List:       kde-imaging
Subject:    Re: [Kde-imaging] BKO status and comments.
From:       Angelo Naselli <anaselli () linux ! it>
Date:       2006-05-03 22:31:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Alle 23:51, mercoledì 3 maggio 2006, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:

> > Fixed in svn. File closed...
> >
> > Gilles
> Well Gilles great work!
> If I ever come to France I owe you a bear :)
>
> Angelo

Oops I forgot this
96.352    wish        Can not login into Gallery2

Even if I'm building the 0.1.0 rc2 and i'll upload somwhere for
our tests soon I'd like you to add the patches uploaded in
that bug to close it. If you can of course.

Then we decide if adding them or not before releasing on sf.

Angelo