On Monday 01 May 2006 17:13, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote: | | acquirei (Jesper) | | 118.090 cra digikam crashed while attempting to save scanned (tiff) i... | | Not replicated. Used two differed scanners, probably invalid Erhhh this is for scan images. Unfortunately I dont have a scanner, and it works just great with screen shoting an image. I looked into the source code, and the difference between scan and screenshot is really just a few lines. 114.519 fixed another crash from the scanner sending a null reference, I imagine that was really just the same bug. | | 114.516 nor Comments entered for the target image are not saved. | | I'm not sure of that, but i believe it's an application | | problem. Since ImagesHasComments is set in | | digikam not in gwenview, and if I'm not wrong the | | setDescription method should be extendend by | | applications. Probably we should avoid comment | | textedit if ImagesHasComments is not set It does already work like that. It seems like gwenview doesn't set the above flag though it seems not to save description, so I reassigned the bug to gwenview. Please reassign if I'm wrong. | | findimag (Jesper and Richard) | | 113.557 cra Find Duplicate Images | | Richard can you check at least this one? | | I checked on this last weekend, but did not find anything. I did a lot of | refactoring of the code so I hope it has vanished since then though. I found a mismatched malloc/delete, which I fixed. Apart from that valgrind did not complain about anything, besides things that seems to be internally in Qt, and thus likely can be ignored. Cheers Jesper. _______________________________________________ Kde-imaging mailing list Kde-imaging@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-imaging