List:       kde-imaging
Subject:    Re: [Kde-imaging] Proposal for a possible future
From:       "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie () blackie ! dk>
Date:       2006-02-02 1:53:38

| - Jesper? (I remember you wrote this one)
|  - timeadjust
lemme take fineImages, acquireimages, and wallpaper
in addition, if no one objects.

In addition, I've written to the KPhotoAlbum mailing list and urged people to
step forward and adopt a plugin. May I suggest trying doing so to the rest of
you.

--
Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se